Veneto Small Candle
Located in the North Eastern part of Italy, the Veneto region is protected by the harsh Northern climate by the Alps. Dotting the rolling hills of the Italian Alps, Pinot Grigio is typically pale yellow in color with some golden hues throughout. The consistency of a Pinot Grigio is noteworthy, as it has very smooth and almost silk-like appearance. Often consumed young, Pinot Grigio is light, crisp and dry and is refreshingly acidic. Our Veneto candle is the perfect marriage of obsession for travel and exploration. This light and crisp candle has flavors of pear and melon and offers subtle notes of tart apple and lemon. To complement the fruitiness, honey balances the crispness.
- Burn time: 60 hours
- 10% essential oils from Grasse, France
- Artisanal, hand-poured candle
- Mineral and vegetable wax blend
- 7.4 ounces
Caring for your candle:
- Before you light your etúHOME candle, trim the wick to ¼ inch. By shortening the wick, you allow it to burn more slowly.
- The first time you burn your etúHOME candle, allow it to burn until the entire surface liquefies. This will help your candle burn more evenly the next time.
- Keep your luxury candle lit for no more than 4 hours at a time to ensure maximum fragrance output.
- After blowing out your etúHOME candle, re-center and straighten the wick.
- In order to preserve your candles in their original condition, it is important you store them in a dry and cool environment. Ideally, this means room temperature or lower. Higher temperatures will cause candles to soften, bend or melt entirely.